It’s only a month into the year and I have already achieved (or am on my way to achieving) majority of my goals. I thought I’d post a little update.
1. I have been discharged from mental health services! It’s been almost 4 years since this whole journey started and I’m so happy to put an end to that chapter. I’ll never forget it but I’m happy that it’s behind me.
2. I am booking my first proper holiday in 2 weeks! E and I are going to Iceland in October! I cannot wait.
3. I started a new job in December so before I even posted the goals the goal was achieved!
4. I’ve met a ton of new people at my new job and am loving it!
5. I have lost a stone since starting my new job. It’s extremely active which means I have lost weight without actively trying (and also improving my fitness at the same time).
All that is left is a car! Which I am in the process of looking into. I just need to compare prices as there are a few options. When I’ve got my car, I might make some new goals as I’ll still have a decent amount of 2017 left.